Now in my search for solution or fix for this problem on the web (using my SmartBro – I believe that it only needs some tweak on the DNS of the connection settings), I found this post from NonThoughts blog enumerating a list of different valid DNS servers that is working with PLDT.
Here are the numbers listed by the said blog post and I use the first 4 numbers on the list and my connection on PLDT did came back.
Update: I added Google DNS and OpenDNS which are the numbers that I am using right now. It speed up the loading of the websites.
Google DNS (recommended)
OpenDNS (secure DNS with filtering options, go to OpenDNS.com and customize your setting):
You might ask how you will specify this DNS on your connection. The following video shows how to change your DNS to use the listed numbers.
If you find any problem with your PLDT DSL connection, leave your comment here and share your thoughts, tips, tweaks or fix that have done to deal with this problem. PLDT DSL users will be very glad to read some good tips from you.