Finally, I got my dream phone – iPhone 3GS. Globe approved my application for the Php1,500 iPhone plan and got the unit for P12K cash out. I love its feature specially the different apps that I can install on the phone plus its feature that allows me to surf the net, check my emails and online earnings wherever I am via 3G or WiFi. However, there are some things that I encountered and found sometimes annoying about the phone.
Here are some of them:
- The battery doesn’t last longer than I expected.
- The image produced by the camera is not that really good.
- There’s no button that can be used to take a shot (maybe I am just used to Nokia or Samsung phones that have buttons like this but I like this feature)
- I can’t view websites that uses Flash using the Safari browser.
- Carrier signal always disconnect. I don’t know if the problem is with the phone or with the strength of signal of the provider in our place.
Despite these “small issues” on the phone, I still find the phone really amazing and I am enjoying using it.