Here are some of the funny suggestions of my friends on how to safely use the Note 7 with the current “catching fire” problem.
- Use the phone inside a ziplock filled with water.
- Buy a fire extinguisher and make sure to bring it with you every time you use your note.
- Don’t charge it while you’re sleeping or use a charger with a timer that automatically turns off when fully charged or set into a certain percentage which I don’t if such charger exist.
- Hold it using your favorite mittens and make sure its fire and heat proof.
- Use it at your own risk just make sure to get a proper health or life insurance.
- Buy a strong titanium vault and place the NOTE 7 there charging while you are sleeping. Also buy one for your SUV so you can charge it on the go.
- Buy a fire proof and explosion proof NOTE 7 casing.
- Install a fire sprinkler inside your bedroom and focus all the water to the phone.
- Bring a human shield to use the phone for you and make sure he protects you if something happens.
- Don’t use it anymore and put inside a pedestal where you can see it everyday while waiting for the new NOTE 7S (S for SAFE).
- Get the iPhone 7 Plus (ha ha ha… I will not!) and give the NOTE 7 to your “favorite friend”
If you have any funny suggestions, well bring it on!
Related story: My Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and My Worries!