Since, I am using a shared hosting, all of my sites under the hosting was infected and at first I did the fixing manually but since its a time consuming tasks, I decided to create a PHP code to clean this file. Here’s what you need to do to fix your website from the said GNU GPL infection.
- Check your PC for any infections using an anti-virus like AVAST and MalwareBytes.
- Change the password of your hosting and FTP access.
- Download the file: FIXFILES.ZIP here. (Right Click ->Save Target As or Right Click->Save Link As)
- Extract the FIXFILES.PHP from the archive and upload it to the root directory of your website (/www or / through FTP).
- Execute it. ( Type http://www.yourwebsite.com/fixfiles.php on your address bar)
- After executing the file, the cleaning of the infected files will start. Wait until all the files are listed.
The program reads all the files on your website and check for any existence of a certain signature of the virus or malware. It then removes the maliscious code and rewrite the file without the virus. Note: Use this PHP code at your own risks and Bleuken.com or the author is not liable of any loss or damage that it might cause to your website. As I have said, this is the same code that I use to fix this website and this code really fix everything. Good luck!