Electric power in Capiz is still not back to normal and “darkness fall” in our Barangay every after 6 in the evening. The following are the things I have experience and discovered during this “no electricity” nights:
1. I spend more quality time with my family during this “no electric power” evenings. I usually watch TV or surf the net whenever I’m staying at home after work but due to this incident I started spending more time with my child and my wife. We’re talking different things, from “INASWANG” to anything that comes in our mind.
2. I appreciate the beauty of fire flies at night.
3. I sleep and rest earlier than usual. I usually sleep late at night, usually 5 hours of sleep but right now I’m sleeping 8 hours to 10 hours of sleep. I feel more energized every morning right now.
4. I also found out that there’s life after “no internet”.
5. I have discovered something to myself, that I don’t know anything aside from using my computers and playing chess.
6. I started cooking foods.
7. I started to hate canned foods.
8. I begun to realize the value of REFRIGERATOR and ELECTRIC FAN.
9. I forgot to drink coffee before sleeping.
10. I also discovered that I can’t write anything (story, blog posts or tips) without the internet.